FiftyForward is disappointed to announce that Viva la Diva (5K and 10K run) scheduled for November 4, 2017, has been canceled due to unexpected circumstances.
We have just learned that a portion of our race route is the site of a new water line construction project. The safety of our runners is our highest priority, so after careful consideration, we have determined we cannot safely hold the race. We deeply apologize to all the runners, walkers, and volunteers who were registered to participate this year.
All event registrants will be contacted by Oct. 6 and registration fees will be refunded starting the week of Oct. 9.
We hope runners will choose to participate in one of the numerous events being held on or near Viva’s date, including:
- 10/21 Achilles Hope and Possibility 5 Miler/1 Miler (Nashville) achilles5miler.racesonline.com
- 11/4 Safe Haven Hike for the Homeless (Nashville) safehaven.org/events/hike/
- 11/4 Race to Cure Sarcoma 5K Run/Walk (Franklin) www.runsignup.com
- 11/4 YMCA Harvest Half Marathon/5K (Brentwood) ymcamidtn.org/events/harvesthalf
- 11/4 Team Nashville 10 Miler (Goodlettsville) racesonline.com/events/team-nashville-10-miler
Again, please accept our sincere apologies. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Karin Weaver, Development Director, at email@example.com or 615.743.3434.
To view photos from the 2016 Viva La Diva Run, click here.