We all want a place where we can truly be known and appreciated as the special individuals we are — where we can connect with others while enjoying a day full of fun and enriching activities.
FiftyForward Friends Adult Day Services is that kind of place, a licensed program where adults 50 and older—who may have cognitive, memory, health or physical needs—can continue to thrive and enjoy an active life.
FiftyForward Friends Adult Day Services was the first program of its kind in Middle Tennessee. Our nurturing and supportive day program features a variety of engaging, fun activities that encourage daily learning, social interaction and connection, and an enhanced quality of life for adults 50 and older who may have cognitive or physical needs which prevent them from staying home alone safely.
Additionally, caregivers benefit from services that support their caregiving role and minimize the time spent away from work and other family obligations. Caregivers have confidence in knowing their loved ones are well-cared for and engaged in meaningful activities.
We know that cognitive, memory or physical challenges can be part of life’s journey. Your loved one will receive safe, high-quality care in our bright, nurturing setting. You will find peace of mind knowing that caring, professionally-trained staff create an environment that is engaging, accepting, and geared to individual needs and preferences.
FiftyForward Friends Adult Day Services participants benefit from:
- A welcome from friendly staff followed by a nutritious and delicious breakfast, lunch, and snack;
- Lively conversation with laughter and sharing;
- Top-notch programming throughout the day;
- Exercise for the body (stretching, seated dance, games);
- Enrichment for the soul (music, arts & crafts, armchair travel);
- Fun, connection, and socialization!
All activities are conducted with safety first and in accordance with CDC guidelines.
FiftyForward Friends Adult Day Services participants experience:
- Assessment to determine needs;
- Individualized services that maximize program benefits;
- Medication reminders;
- Referrals and consultation for other needs; and
- Transportation (depending on location) to and from the program and for field trips.
To qualify for FiftyForward Friends Adult Day Services, you must be:
- Age 50 or older;
- Physically or socially isolated;
- Experiencing mental or physical challenges;
- Able to use bathroom independently;
- Capable of eating with minimal assistance;
- Competent to stand/transfer independently; and
- Willing to participate in group activities.
Heather Bogdal discusses her experience with FiftyForward Friends Adult Day Services
Caregivers with loved ones at FiftyForward Friends Adult Day Services:
- Maintain or gain employment or have time for themselves;
- Can relate better with their loved ones who have also had full and productive days;
- Feel at ease because they know their loved ones are in a safe and enjoyable environment; and
- Have access to information/referral and consultation regarding services and their loved one’s well-being.
FiftyForward Friends Adult Day Services is open Monday-Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. FiftyForward Friends Adult Day Services is located within the Patricia Hart Building, 174 Rains Ave., Nashville, TN 37203. Brentwood location coming soon!
Adult Day Services Team
Email email@example.com or call 615-742-4693 to enroll in a bright new future for yourself and your loved one.
This program receives funding from the State of Tennessee (SSBG and CACFP funds), United Way of Greater Nashville, FiftyForward, private contributions, program fees and additional grants.