FiftyForward Adult Day Services is that kind of place, a licensed program where adults 50 and older who may have cognitive, memory, health or physical needs can continue to thrive and enjoy an active life. Our social model day program, the first of its kind in Middle Tennessee, offers both mental and physical learning opportunities in a safe, fun and enjoyable environment. Additionally, caregivers benefit from services that support their caregiving role and minimize the time spent away from work and other family obligations. Caregivers have confidence knowing their loved ones are well-cared for and engaged in meaningful activities.
FiftyForward Adult Day Services customers benefit from:
- Sensitive, accessible and enjoyable programming.
- Relationships with peers and professional, caring staff.
- Assessment to determine needs.
- Individualized services that maximize program benefits.
- Nutritious food (morning/afternoon snacks and hot lunch).
- Medication reminders.
- Referrals and consultation for other needs.
- Transportation to and from the program (depending on location) and for field trips.
FiftyForward Adult Day Services customers experience:
- Enhanced quality of life, outlook and safety.
Caregivers with loved ones at FiftyForward Adult Day Services:
- Maintain or gain employment or have time for themselves;
- Can relate better with their loved ones who have also had full and productive days;
- Feel at ease because they know theirloved ones are in a safe and enjoyable environment.
- Have access to information/referral and consultation regarding services and their loved one’s well-being.
Service is provided on a sliding fee scale based on income, assets and expenses with a limited number of subsidized slots available. Programming is offered Monday – Friday from 7:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
For more information, please contact Regina Baiden, FiftyForward Adult Day Services Director, at
615-463-2266 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The FiftyForward Adult Day Services is located within Second Presbyterian Church, 3511 Belmont Blvd., Nashville, TN 37215.
To qualify for FiftyForward Adult Day Services, you must be:
- Age 50 or older.
- Physically or socially isolated.
- Experience mental or physical challenges.
- Able to use bathroom independently, eat with minimal assistance and stand/transfer independently.
- Able to participate in group activities.
This program receives funding from the State of Tennessee (SSBG and CACFP funds), United Way of Metropolitan Nashville, FiftyForward, private contributions, program fees and additional grants.