FiftyForward Adult Day Services is a licensed program where adults 50 and older who may have cognitive, memory, health or physical needs can continue to thrive and enjoy an active social life. This social model day program, the first of its kind in Middle Tennessee, offers senior enrichment by engaging in both mental and physical learning opportunities in a safe, fun and enjoyable environment. Additionally, family caregivers benefit from services that support their caregiving role and minimize the time spent away from work and immediate family obligations. Caregivers can have confidence in knowing that their loved one is well-cared for and engaged in meaningful activities.
FiftyForward Adult Day Services customers benefit from:
- Sensitive, accessible and enjoyable programming.
- Relationships with peers and professional, caring staff.
- Assessment to determine needs.
- Individualized services that maximize program benefits.
- Nutritious food (morning/afternoon snacks and hot lunch).
- Medication reminders.
- Referrals and consultation for other needs.
- Transportation to and from the program and for field trips.
FiftyForward Adult Day Services customers experience:
- Increased cognitive and physical stimulation.
- Reduced isolation and depression.
- Slowed or reduced progression of cognitive/physical decline.
- Improved or maintained motor functioning.
- Access to resources that enhance quality of life, outlook and safety.
Caregivers whose loved one participates in FiftyForward Adult Day Services:
- Are able to maintain or gain employment.
- Feel at greater ease relating to their loved one who is at an enhanced functioning level due to participation.
- Experience fewer negative feelings because they know their relative is in a safe and enjoyable environment.
- Access information/referral and consultation regarding services and their loved one’s well-being.
Service is provided on a sliding fee scale based on income, assets and expenses with a limited number of subsidized slots available for low income senior adults. Programming is offered Monday – Friday from 7:30 a.m. – 5 p.m. with extended care hours, if needed.
For more information, please contact Courtney Robinson, FiftyForward Adult Day Services Director, at
(615) 463-2266 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The FiftyForward Adult Day Services operates out of our location within the Second Presbyterian Church, 3511 Belmont Blvd., Nashville, TN 37215.
To qualify for FiftyForward Adult Day Services, you must be:
- Age 50 or older.
- Physically or socially isolated.
- Mentally or physically disabled.
- Residing in Davidson County.
- Within income funding guidelines or ability to pay sliding fee scale.
- Able to use bathroom independently, feed self and walk without assistance.
- Be able to participate in group activities.
This program is funded by the State of Tennessee (SSBG and CACFP funds), United Way of Metropolitan Nashville, FiftyForward, private contributions, program fees and additional grants.