FiftyForward serves as conservator for individuals who are no longer able to make safe or appropriate decisions for themselves due to cognitive and/or physical disabilities. We have served in this role since 1995 when appointed by the court to manage personal and/or financial decisions.
For further information regarding this program, call FiftyForward at 615-743-3436.
Download Conservatorship Flyer
FiftyForward Conservatorship customers benefit from:
- A healthcare advocate for decision making;
- Assistance in managing income and assets;
- Help in maintaining an active lifestyle, family relationships and independence;
- Regular in-home visits;
- Court oversight of all decisions made regarding sale of property and management of finances; and
- 24/7 access to staff.
FiftyForward Conservatorship customers experience:
- Decreased vulnerability to victimization;
- Higher quality of life;
- An ongoing relationship with a caring advocate;
- Preservation and management of assets; and
- Appropriate health care and living arrangements.
To be eligible for services, clients must:
- Be 50 years of age or older;
- Have a petition filed by an attorney with FiftyForward agreeing to serve prior to being appointed;
- Have no family member able to serve;
- Be a resident of Middle Tennessee; and
- Have income/assets sufficient to pay program fees.
This program is funded solely by program fees and FiftyForward support.
©2021 Fifty Forward, 174 Rains Avenue, Nashville, TN 37203 | (615) 743-3400 | Fax: (615) 743-3480 | WordPress by Nashville Geek