FiftyForward Living at Home Care Management is a free program supporting older adults who struggle with day-to-day obstacles including limited resources (social and financial), functional limitations, and isolation. With information, consultation and referral to community resources, FiftyForward Living at Home customers feel connected, engaged and valued. Without services, they can have more health problems, not have basic needs met and prematurely or unnecessarily have to enter higher levels of care.
Download our care management flyer.
FiftyForward Living at Home Care Management customers benefit from:
- In-home assessment.
- Development of a care plan that determines services to be pursued.
- Access, application and advocacy with service providers.
- Monitoring to assure that services are received and meet your needs.
FiftyForward Living at Home Care Management customers experience:
- Increased access to necessary services that they may not know about without assistance.
- Enhanced ability to manage with scarce resources.
- Restored hope and self-worth.
- Enhanced morale and sense of security through participation in a trusting relationship with a care manager who can be accessed whenever the need arises.
For more information or to request assistance, call us. If you live in Davidson County, call 615-743-3416 and in Williamson County, call 615-376-4334.
To be eligible for FiftyForward Living at Home care management services, you must:
- Be 50 years of age or older.
- Not have a care manager from another agency.
- Have limited income and assets.
- Need assistance to access services.
This program is funded by the United Way of Metro Nashville, United Way of Williamson County, FiftyForward, additional grants and charitable donations.