FiftyForward RSVP is a volunteer program that engages adults age 55 and over in service opportunities in Davidson and Williamson County. Funded in part by the Corporation for National and Community Service, FiftyForward RSVP is a division of Senior Corps – a national entity that provides opportunities for seniors to share their talents and life experiences with others in their community.
Research has shown that individuals who volunteer on a regular basis feel healthier and happier. Whatever your reason for volunteering, RSVP can help you reach your goals.
When you work with FiftyForward RSVP, you enjoy these benefits:
- An assessment of your skills and interest
- Information about dozens of local opportunities
- Help selecting the perfect volunteer opportunity for you
- Ongoing support from friendly and knowledgeable staff
- Flexible scheduling
- Recognition events
- Program updates via newsletters and biweekly emails
- Accident and liability insurance while on volunteer duty
RSVP Members may access the Volunteer Handbook by clicking HERE.
FiftyForward is one of the first Nashville nonprofit organizations to receive the Excellence in Volunteer Engagement (EVE) certification, an initiative designed to recognize nonprofit agencies with high-quality volunteer programs. It is the first such certification in the nation.