In an ongoing effort to serve older adults in our community, FiftyForward Fresh/Meals on Wheels is assembling emergency food bags for those served by FiftyForward whose regular meal options have been disrupted by the COVID-19 health concern.
If you would like to donate food items for this service, please refer to the list below:
- Soups in pop-top cans
- Single serving fruit & dessert cups
- Soft fruit bars (easy to chew) Nutri-Grain type
- 16 oz. or smaller jars of creamy peanut butter
- Packages of flavored instant oatmeal
- Easy-open tuna pouches
- Ritz-style crackers in sleeves
- Pop-top small cans of vegetables
- Reusable grocery bags, brown grocery bags, etc.
These items may be dropped off Monday through Friday, between 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m. at the following locations:
174 Rains Ave.
Nashville, TN 37203
|3315 John Mallette Dr.
Nashville, TN 37218